Friday, April 24, 2009

8 Things Tag

My friend Ashley tagged me on this fun little game, so any of my fellow blogger friends, join in and do it too!!!

8 things I am looking forward to
Brownies for dessert tonight
Having a baby
Seeing my nephew Aidan
Seeing my family when baby Hansen comes in May
Planting flowers this weekend with Chad
Going shopping this afternoon for a baby gift
Seeing my sister Jessyca with her baby girl Marley (she is due in July)
My 30th Birthday in July

8 things I did yesterday
Cleaned House
Worked
Walked Bella in the wonderful 80 degree weather
Made Pizza for dinner
Watched a movie
Talked to my sisters Amie and Meahgen
Took a drive with Bella and Chad
Watched TV in Bed with Chad

8 things I wish I could do
Have a baby
Live closer to my sister Amie
Go on a trip to Italy
Stop eating chocolate everyday!
Be more creative
Redecorate my house each year... that could get expensive!!!
Save more money!
Think of myself before others

8 things I watch on TV
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Real Housewives of New York City or Orange County
American Idol
Today Show
Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars
Millionaire Matchmaker

8 people to tag
Amie
Tiffany
Lianna
Shannon
Miranda
Mom
Katie
Sarah

2 comments:

MOMSWEB said...

Soooo, I see you're a chocoholic (smile). I am too! Looooove chocolate cake (the cake and frosting) and brownies with ice cream drizzled with hot fudge....yum, yum! Yep, chocolate is my weakness.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag, Melissa--working on it now! :o) Welcome to my very boring, uneventful life. HA!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved