Friday, April 24, 2009

8 Things Tag

My friend Ashley tagged me on this fun little game, so any of my fellow blogger friends, join in and do it too!!!

8 things I am looking forward to
Brownies for dessert tonight
Having a baby
Seeing my nephew Aidan
Seeing my family when baby Hansen comes in May
Planting flowers this weekend with Chad
Going shopping this afternoon for a baby gift
Seeing my sister Jessyca with her baby girl Marley (she is due in July)
My 30th Birthday in July

8 things I did yesterday
Cleaned House
Worked
Walked Bella in the wonderful 80 degree weather
Made Pizza for dinner
Watched a movie
Talked to my sisters Amie and Meahgen
Took a drive with Bella and Chad
Watched TV in Bed with Chad

8 things I wish I could do
Have a baby
Live closer to my sister Amie
Go on a trip to Italy
Stop eating chocolate everyday!
Be more creative
Redecorate my house each year... that could get expensive!!!
Save more money!
Think of myself before others

8 things I watch on TV
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Real Housewives of New York City or Orange County
American Idol
Today Show
Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars
Millionaire Matchmaker

8 people to tag
Amie
Tiffany
Lianna
Shannon
Miranda
Mom
Katie
Sarah

2 comments:

MOMSWEB said...

Soooo, I see you're a chocoholic (smile). I am too! Looooove chocolate cake (the cake and frosting) and brownies with ice cream drizzled with hot fudge....yum, yum! Yep, chocolate is my weakness.

Our Curly Girls said...

Thanks for the tag, Melissa--working on it now! :o) Welcome to my very boring, uneventful life. HA!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved