Saturday, April 25, 2009

National Infertility Week Join Me for a Week Long Journey!


April 25th - May 2nd 2009


As a person that is experiencing infertility I know first hand how many women out there are wanting to be pregnant and experience motherhood. So I am supporting national infertility week by spending the week sharing little stories and insights about infertility in hopes that it will help many women cope with infertility and mom's out there understand what infertility is and how much it hurts to be faced with infertility. So I hope you can join me for the journey.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wish I could not allow anyone to hurt you or wish I could make sure you don't have to go through this but I am not GOD, all I can do is be a sister and be here for you. Thanks for always being there for my family. Love you. Amie

The Coach's Wife said...

Absolutely! I would have never really known much about infertility, had this not happened to me and become a part of who I am! Praying for you and your miracle!

Veronica said...

I would love to join in! Hope you're having a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are doing this, Melissa! :o)

Jennifer said...

I just shared my infertility story over on my blog. I'll be with you during this week, thanks for doing this.

The Pifer's said...

OH I LOVE THIS!!! I would love to join in!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved