Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sisterhood Award


Tiffany awarded me the sisterhood award. She is walking in similar shoes as I am with infertility and I have enjoyed getting to know Tiffany
Her family is walking through difficult times over the past few weeks. Please pray for her family as they continue to face the challenges in life. Continue to have faith Tiffany and believe that everything will work out for the best. God has plans for you.
Thank you for the award!

Rules of The Sisterhood Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
4. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
5. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award

The ten blogs I wish to nominate are:
1. Amie Is my twin sister and I would not be able to get through the day without her!
2. Kelly Is my loving and thoughtful neighbor and friend that has been a great supporter to me both in person and spiritually. Kelly inspired me to start blogging and I feel very blessed to know Kelly! She also has the most beautiful baby girl named Harper!
3. Ashley Is my chruch friend that I look forward to seeing each week. She is about to have her first baby girl in May. She is going to be the best mommy!
4. Lianna Is a wonderful follower and gives me great advice as I continue down my IVF journey!
5. Mary Kate Has been a great supporter of mine through IVF... she went to the same fertility center as I am and she is the most adorable twins!
6. Veronica Makes the most adorable hats and she is a great blog friend!
7. Sarah Is a blog I follow and when I view her blog I enjoy listening to her music. Sometimes I go to her blog page just to listen to the music!
8. Erin Is a high school friend that has moved from Montana to Texas and has a beautiful family! I wish more of our high school friends had blog pages. I love keeping up with what Erin and her family are up too!
9. Life of April Rose This mommy inspires me to be strong when I feel weak... her unborn baby girl April Rose is very sick and she has had to make very difficult decisions over the past few weeks. I pray each day for you April Rose. May god be with you during this difficult time in your life B!
10. Tara She has the most beautiful family with a Weimaraner. I love seeing picture of her weimy. She is expecting their first baby girl in July 2009!

Thanks again Tiffany!

5 comments:

The Pifer's said...

awww thanks for the sweet words!!!! You are so amazing, I am glad that we found each other through this crazy thing called the internet :) Love ya

Anonymous said...

That is so neat that you were given the sisterhood award. When I have down days with parenting and this last month of pregnancy I just read other bloggers stories and remember that my life is blessed and reminds me to be thankful for what I have already as a mom to two sons and husband that works to support his family. I am grateful to have you in my life and honored to be apart of your journey of life and struggles. Love you Melissa.

Kelly said...

Thanks Melissa - you are really sweet! Hoping the shots are going okay - thinking of you!

The Coach's Wife said...

Thanks so much! I haven't ever been nominated before...this is fabulous! I love the music too! I just love to listen to music. That is how I truly worship...just singing my heart out to our Father!

twondra said...

I'm coming over from Tiffany's blog and wanted to wish you luck on your journey. :)

Congrats on your award!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved