So I have a few updates for our IVF Journey:
1. I no longer need to take Dexamethasone
2. I no longer need to give myself the Follistim injection
3. I no longer need to have Chad give me the Ganirelix injection
4. We are making progress...
5. I know for sure that the drive to Tulsa is getting very old... (2 hours both ways, but it will be worth it)
Please continue to keep me in your thoughts in prayers for the next few weeks. I am at peace and know that everything is in the hands of Dr. Prough and his team to make me a baby! I have faith in God and I believe strongly that it will happen.
Thank you for your continued support!