Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Grayson is Blessed

Over the past several weeks Grayson has received some great gifts from my wonderful blogging friends.  I want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.  I feel blessed to have such wonderful followers that not only spoil me, but also give me AMAZING comments and support.  I received a gift card from Lena Medina to Amazon and I purchased some Trumpette socks for Grayson.  I can't wait to see our little one in them!  Thanks Lena you are too sweet!
Grayson also got a lovey blanket from Ashley @ SheShe Bows.  I love it and I just love the onesies she made for Grayson too.  The onesies she made match some babylegs that I have for Grayson.  The onesies have Grayson's name on the front and the letter G on the bottom.  How cute!  Ashley they are all amazing!  Stop by her blog if you are looking for mongrammed items for your little one or even a baby gift.  I know that I will be purchasing more things for Grayson!  Thanks Ashley for the wonderful gifts!
We are making progress on the nursery and I will have more pictures this week.  I can't wait to get our bedding and work with a local artist to add special details to Grayson's room. 
Thanks again for blessing me and my baby!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved