Monday, February 1, 2010

Week 24

It is AMAZING that today I am 24 weeks pregnant.  What a great feeling!  Baby Grayson is the length of an ear of corn and the size of a papaya.  The most amazing feeling for both Chad and I are the movements that we both have been able to feel in my belly.  Grayson is so active when I eat chocolate and also at night.  This is the best time for Chad as he gets to feel Grayson.  We both cannot wait until Grayson is here.  I feel very blessed to have made it to Week 24 without too much trouble.  The only pains that I have currently are my back and hips.  I had no idea that they would hurt this bad!  I have walked throughout my pregnancy so far and it does help, but I am going to try Yoga this week to see if the stretching helps my body.  If you didn't see my last post I asked for help on our baby registry so if you want to leave me a comment on what you think I must have for Grayson please do.  Happy 24 Weeks to Me! 

Look at that belly! 

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5 pounds - I have an appointment this week so we will see... my belly has been growing! 
Maternity Clothes: None Yet
Best Moment this week:  Spending time with Chad this weekend (we were snowed in) and making it through church service without fainting... I had anxiety the entire time that it would happen again.
Gender: It's A Boy - Grayson Konnor!
Movement:  Yes it is AMAZING!  
Food Craving: Honey Nut Cheerios, Dark Chocolate, and Chocolate Muffins from a local bakery in Bentonville.  They are so Yummy! 
What I miss: My pilates reformer class @ the Fitness Center and sleeping on my belly! 
Sleep:  Once I get comfortable I fall asleep, but it is the two or three bathroom trips I don't love.  Oh well I love being pregnant!
What I am looking forward to:  My doctor's appointment later this week. 
Symptoms:  Lower back pains and hip pains, hopefully the Yoga will help.   
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved