Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Thursday

Today I started my day by going to the gym and working out.  It was a great way to start the day!  For lunch I got to have lunch with this sweet girl and her mommy! 
It is always great to have girl time.  I just love it!  I have needed girl time for awhile and it was great to have lunch with Ashley and catch up on life.  Tonight I get more girl time as I am going to Dear John with a few girlfriends.  I am so excited to see this movie...the book was awesome!  Thanks to Jenna for putting together the movie night!  I look forward to finally meeting you. 

Chad has been busy working in Grayson's nursery.  Here is a few picture updates.  What is new?  Well we now have crown molding and a chair rail in the room.  No Chad did not install we had a friend's husband install, all Chad did was the painting and clean the carpets.  Chad purchased Grayson's mattress and now we are just waiting for the bedding.  I can't wait to show all of you.  I have an artist coming in a few weeks and I look forward to seeing what she comes up with for the nursery.  I know for sure that I want to have Grayson's name put on the wall above his crib.  Little G's nursery is coming along and I can't wait to get the final touches completed. 

Happy Thursday My Friends!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved