Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week 27

This week I feel as if my belly has popped and I have a basketball inside. 
But I am loving every second!
Today I am 27 Weeks and 1 day pregnant with Grayson!
Grayson weighs almost 2 pounds, like a head of cauliflower and he is 14 1/2 inches long with his legs extended. 

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:  27 weeks and 1 day
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  7 pounds, I am sure I have gained more weight as I now have a basketball inside of me :)
Maternity Clothes:  None Yet
Best Moment this week:  Every moment of feeling Grayson move in my belly is the best moment!
Gender:  It's A Boy - Grayson Konnor!
Movement:  Yes it is AMAZING!
Food Craving:  Honey Nut Cheerios, Dark Chocolate, and Chocolate Muffins from a local bakery in Bentonville. They are so Yummy! New Craving: Cinnamon Bears
What I miss:  Sleeping on my belly!
Sleep:  I am sleeping much better now that I am not having so many aches in pains in my back and hips. Working out and going to Yoga have been a blessing!
What I am looking forward to:  3D/4D Ultrasound  and the mural artist is coming on Saturday.  I hope my bedding gets here before Friday. 
Belly Button:  In for now :)
Symptoms:  Heartburn in the late afternoon.  I don't like it at all!  As well as my sciatic nerve is always bothering me. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved