Friday, February 12, 2010

I Heart Valentine's Day

In our house Chad and I switch off every year on who gets to plan Valentine's Day.  This year is my year.  I plan on making it special as it is our last Valentine's before little G arrives.  Next year will be totally different.  I am excited for the weekend.  I have decided to start our Valentine's date on Saturday night.  Tomorrow afternoon I plan on making Chad's favorite Red Velvet Cake.  Yummy!
Saturday night we are staying home and watching two movies and I am making homemade pizza.  We plan to relax and enjoy each other.  The two movies we are watching are Time Traveler's Wife and Love Happens.  I think they are both chick flicks, but since it is my year I get to pick the movies.  I am excited to see Time Traveler's Wife I read the book and it was great.  I hope I am not disappointed.  My sister Amie watched it and she said it was great!  If you have seen these movies did you like them?
Sunday Valentine's Day Chad and I are having dinner at Ruth's Chris.  We haven't been to Ruth's Chris in a few years so I am looking forward to some quality time together just the two of us.  Chad doesn't know this yet, but we are also taking part in the The Great Date Experiment.  I plan on telling him about it on Saturday night.  I really think that this will be great for us!  We really need to focus on each other rather than on baby things, friends, and family.  We have a lot of things taking place right now in our lives and it will be great just to relax and enjoy a few dates over the next few months.  If you are interested on details of the Great Date Experiment click here!  I hope Chad enjoys his Valentine's Weekend.  I have a few more surprises for him that I will share later.  Chad always makes every holiday special I just hope I can make it special for him too.  I always but a lot a pressure on myself when it is my turn.  I will let you know how it all turns out!
Happy Valentine's Day Weekend to All!
Stop by Kelly's Korner for other Valentine Day Favorite Dates and more!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved