Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Grayson's Nursery Mural Ideas Needed

This weekend I am having a artist coming to our home to work in Grayson's nursery.  My two ideas are doing an accent wall and having Grayson's name or his initials put above his crib.  
A few questions I have for all of you are:
~  Should I put Grayson's full name or just his initials above his crib?  
~  Do I add details around his name/initials or just leave it simple? 
~  What ideas do you have for the accent wall? 
~  Any other ideas are welcomed or websites that I might check out!
Thanks in advance!
I am not artistic at all so I really could use HELP!

Here is Grayson's bedding for your reference! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved