Monday, February 1, 2010

What Should I Register For?

Happy February 1st 2010
This past Saturday Chad and I started our Target registry for Grayson.  It wasn't as overwhelming as our registry process at Babies R Us.  However I still have many questions on what are the esstential items we will need when Grayson arrives.  So if you have time this week please leave me a comment and let me know what are some of your favorite baby products or must have items.  I would greatly appreciate it. 
Some specific questions I have are:
1.  Do I need a bounce seat for Grayson?  Are they useful or will a swing be fine?

2.  Should I register for a highchair?

3.  Is a Bumboo seat useful?
4.  What Bathing Products and Toiletry Items are needed?

5.  What baby toys are a must have?
Thanks in advance for your help? These are just a few questions I have any advice you give is great.  Happy Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved