Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 25

My growing belly!  I heart Grayson!

Today I am 25 Weeks!  Grayson is one active baby in my belly.  Our little G moves a lot when I am eating chocolate and when I go to bed.  I started working out more last week and taking a Yoga class and I feel so much better.  My body isn't as achy as it has been over the past few weeks.  It is amazing what a little walking and stretching can do. 
I had my monthly appointment last Friday and it went great!  Baby Grayson's heartbeat was 148, my belly measured at 25 weeks, and I gained 1 pound.  Dr. H feels like everything is going well and we have one more monthly appointment in this pregnancy.  Our next appointment will consist of the Glucose Test and an injection because I am Rh negative.  So everything is going great and it seems to be going by quickly.  I love being pregnant and I can't wait to meet Grayson! 
Head to heels Grayson measures about 13 1/2 inches, his weight is a pound and a half.  He is about the size of an eggplanet.  Now onto the highlights!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 7 pounds
Maternity Clothes: None Yet, but after this week I think that I will have to use the Belly Band for Jeans.  My jeans were getting tight this weekend. 
Best Moment this week:  Hearing Grayson's heartbeat and putting Grayson's crib together!
Gender:  It's A Boy - Grayson Konnor!
Movement:  Yes it is AMAZING!
Food Craving: Honey Nut Cheerios, Dark Chocolate, and Chocolate Muffins from a local bakery in Bentonville. They are so Yummy!
What I miss:  Sleeping on my belly!
Sleep:  I am sleeping much better now that I am not having so many aches in pains in my back and hips. 
What I am looking forward to:  Working on Grayson's Nursery!
Belly Button:  In for now :)
Symptoms: None
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved