Monday, March 1, 2010

Random Monday Post

Sorry I have been MIA over the past few days.  Chad and I are fine we are just busy working around the house.  Thanks to all that emailed me to check on us.  So today I thought I would do a catch up post. 

We spent the weekend doing many things:
We met with the Artist for Grayson's nursery and we NOW have a plan.  She is coming back this coming Saturday to complete the design.  I am so excited!  I keep telling Chad that I can't wait until Grayson is here!  Only 84 days to go!
We cleaned out our Attic and went through paperwork, which was a chore.  It is done and we have A LOT of paperwork to shred!
We visited with our Sweet Friend Tiffany who is in the hospital recovering from hip surgery!  She is doing very well and has the best spirit! 
We had dinner with our friends on Saturday night!
Chad painted Grayson's nursery!  Here is a sneek peak at the colors:
The nursery is painted and it is perfect!

We also went to church on Sunday and the service was AMAZING!  If you have a few minutes I highly recommend that you watch the service online!  We had a guest speaker named Rick Rigsby and his story and message was AWESOME.  I was in tears and I think pretty much the entire church was!  The service can be viewed through itunes podcast.  Go to Podcasts, Religion & Spirituality, Christianity, The Church at Pinnacle Hills.  The podcast is called An Authentic Follower of Christ.  If you watch it come back and leave me a comment and give me your thoughts.
Sunday evening was a quiet night at home watching TV and relaxing.  Grayson was kicking and moving all evening so I was uncomfortable and was feeling 100% pregnant for the 1st time!

Lastly I got a few items in the mail for Grayson that I must show all of you.  Ashley at SheShe Bows made a blanket and another onesie that I just love!  Check out her site here!  If you don't see something on her site for your little one just send her a email and she may be able to create something custom for you.  She does AMAZING work!
Happy Monday to All!  I will have my Week 28 Post up tomorrow!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved