Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Winner Is...

So I am announcing the winner today as I have a busy week next week and I don't want to forget!

With the help of Random.org the winning entry is
100
Alex Accornero you are the winner of this wonderful necklace!
Alex please contact me by Monday evening by email (mlstafford26@yahoo.com) so we can finalize the details or I will have to pick a different winner. 
Thank you for entering this FUN giveaway! Don't forget to stop by Allora Handmade and get your own necklace or headband.  You will love them! 

As a side note thanks to all for your sweet and caring comments on my last post. 
Love to all of you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved