Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby Shower Dress Ideas

I have been in the search for a baby shower dress and I found a few last week, but I am concerned that they won't fit or will not look great in a few weeks when I have my baby shower.  So what am I to do?  Here are a few options that I found and I was wondering if you can help me decide what to do.  My first question is should I purchase a maternity dress?  If I purchase a maternity dress it will be online as I can't find anything I like at any local stores.  So I am not sure how it will fit, will it be too big etc.  The other dress options are not maternity dresses which I like as I can potentially wear them after Grayson is here.  If you have any websites that I should look at please leave me a comment too.  I have until April 17th, 2010 to find something.  Thanks in advance for your help!
This also comes in black
The above two dresses are from Ann Taylor Loft
This also comes in a tan/brown color and I have the perfect necklace to go with it!

The above three dresses are from Francesca's Collection
The above dress is a maternity dress I found at Nordstroms

Please help!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved