Monday, March 15, 2010

Week 30

WOW Week 30! 
It seems as if my pregnancy is going by so fast!  Before I know it Grayson will be here.  I am so excited, but at the same time I have been feeling anxious.  I have some many concerns and just want everything to go perfect before and after Grayson is here.  I am trying to relax and just let everything happen and not worry about the small stuff.  But I am a planner so I just want to have all the details ironed out!
A few small updates:
Our 3D/4D Ultrasound went perfect!  Grayson did great and he showed us his little face and he is still 100% a boy!
Last week I had the three hour Glucose Test and I finally passed.  What a relief I don't know if I could have done that test again.  The first time I had the Lime flavor drink and I thought it was okay and the second time I had the orange flavor.  I thought it was much better then the Lime flavor. 
Grayson's dresser and glider are on back order until mid April.  So now we just have to wait.  I am hoping that it arrives before my baby shower so when my family is here they can help me organize and get the final details together before Grayson arrives.
Chad and I finished our Target registry, but we did not make it to Tulsa to finish the Babies R Us registry.  After a long and busy week last week we decided to stay home and rest. 
Grayson is about 15.7 inches long and weighs almost 3 pounds, like a head of cabbage. 

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:  30 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  10 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  I am wearing my maternity jeans and loving them.  They are so comfy!
Best Moment this week:  Completing our Target registry and sharing Grayson's nursery with our friends (including you) and our family. 
Gender:  It's A Boy - Grayson Konnor!
Movement: Yes it is AMAZING!  Chad and I love feeling his little kicks and movements every night before we go to bed. 
Food Craving:  Honey Nut Cheerios, Dark Chocolate, and Chocolate Muffins from a local bakery in Bentonville. They are so Yummy! New Craving: Cinnamon Bears and Twizzlers
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!
Sleep:  Sleeping okay just a lot of dreams - everything from Grayson being here to breastfeeding!
What I am looking forward to:  Everything about the next 10 weeks before Grayson gets here and I have a doctor's appointment this week, which means I get to hear Grayson's heartbeat!
Belly Button:  In for now, but it looks like it is going to POP out!
Symptoms: Heartburn, Tired all the time now, and  I have had a sharp pain in my sternum over the past several days.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved