Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Week 32

Today I am 32 Weeks and 1 day pregnant!  It still amazes me each day how fast my pregnancy is going.  Before I know it we will be at the hospital having Grayson.  Oh I can't wait for that day!  But for now I am trying to sit back and just enjoy the next several weeks.  Chad and I are SO busy over the next few weeks and weekends we have Easter, several birthday parties to attend, Childbirth Classes, our Baby Shower, Family and Friends coming to visit, Adult Night with our friends, and finishing up the final touches of Grayson's nursery.  That is ONLY if our final two pieces of furniture arrive at the store for us to pick up.  We are hoping it arrives in the next two weeks.  We have curtains being made and they should be completed in the next two weeks too and we also have lighting to add to his room that is on order.  I can't wait to show all of you his completed nursery.  I am so finalizing my maternity leave from work and in search for someone to work for me during my leave.  I am praying that I find someone soon.  That would be one less thing to worry about!

Grayson is 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long
He weighs as much as a sack of potatoes!
WOW only 55 days to GO!

Pregnancy Highlights:
Not many changes this week!
How Far Along:  32 weeks and 1 day
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  11 pounds - I am sure I have gained more weight we will see next week!
Maternity Clothes:  I am wearing my maternity jeans and loving them. They are so comfy!
Best Moment this week:  Relaxing at our good friends house this past weekend!
Gender:  It's A Boy - Grayson Konnor!
Movement:  Yes it is AMAZING! 
Food Craving:  Honey Nut Cheerios, Dark Chocolate, Zone Perfect Dark Chocolate Bars, and Chocolate Muffins from a local bakery in Bentonville. They are so Yummy! New Craving: Cinnamon Bears and Twizzlers
What I miss:  Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!
Sleep:  I am not sleeping well as my mind is going all night long and I have been having many dreams that wake me up during the night.  
What I am looking forward to:  My doctor's appointment next Tuesday and having this Friday and next Monday off from work!
Belly Button:  In for now, but it looks like it is going to POP out! 
Symptoms: Just Tired and Braxton Hicks contractions especially when I do too much!


Last night Chad and I opened a gift from a very special person in our lives.  We love the gift!  The quilt was made special for Grayson and I just love it!  Thanks Gwen for the beautiful gift!  We will cherish it forever! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved