Monday, March 21, 2011

10 Months


Grayson you are 10 months old {and a few several days because mommy is late doing your monthly post}

Thanks to daddy we were able to get some really great pictures!

The BIGGEST news is that you are CRAWLING EVERYWHERE!  This and you pull up and STAND UP on EVERYTHING!  This morning I found you pulling up and standing next to the toilet. 

The moment I take you out of your crib in the morning you are crawling out of your room and you go straight to the laundry room or your bathroom.  You are SO FAST!
In less than two months we will be celebrating your 1st birthday!  I have already started planning and preparing things for your birthday.  I am so excited!

What have you been up to this month:
~ You started in a new class room last week called the Ladybugs and every day you cry when I drop you off.  This was NEVER an issue in your old class.  I hope it gets better because the crying every morning makes mommy sad and then I get in my car and cry. 

~ You had tubes put in your ears in February and you are eating better during the day.  We still have days where you don't eat well and you wait until you are home with me to eat. 
~ You love puffs, yogurt melts, cheese puffs, and cereal bars. You are doing great at picking up food and feeding yourself.

~ I have given you Stage 3 food and you are not a fan!  So we have gone back to Stage 2 food for now.  I am hoping that we can start eating more table food over the next month. 
~ You love playing with all your toys, however now that you are crawling you are all over the house exploring.  In fact this past week you found Bella's dog bowls.  YUCK!
~ You still say Dada for everything and I continue to work on getting you to say Mama. 
~ You still don't sleep through the night, but the biggest reason is that when you don't eat during the day you spend the evening eating. You are too busy during the day at school to eat and they have a difficult time getting you to eat.  I wish this would change because I know you would sleep through the night. 
~ You sleep the best in the EARLY morning hours! 
~ You now have 4 teeth!
~ You are 100% drinking formula now!  I am no longer pumping as you decided on February 28th, 2011 that you would not drink breastmilk anymore. 
~ You are wearing size 6-12 month clothes
~ You are wearing size 9 month PJ's
~ You are wearing size 3 shoes {they are a bit big}
~ You are wearing size 3 diapers
~ You can clap and it is so cute to see you clap on command
~ You can wave, but we are still working on getting you to wave when we ask you too
~ You love Bella and you are now starting to go after her now that you are crawling.  Bella runs away!  I am hoping that you will both will become great buddies.
~ You love being outside playing at the park or going on walks in your stroller. 

~ You love playing with buttons or zippers.  If I have a zipper or a button on my clothes you instantly find it and start playing with it.  

As I sit here and complete your 10 month post I wonder what you will do over the next month and will you be walking...
Only time will tell!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved