Saturday, March 5, 2011

On the move and clapping!


I love this stage of crawling, clapping, and waving it is ALL so cute to watch! 

Here is Grayson crawling in our living room and the first time I was able to get it on video.  I am in the kitchen because if he sees me he will stop...





Here is another video that I took this morning when we were playing in his playroom. 
I also have a few videos of Grayson clapping.  He loves to clap when he is eating.  In the first video he is a mess because he is eating a Nutra Grain Bar for breakfast which he loves by the way.  My favorite part of the video is when I ask him to clap he starts to clap! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved