Monday, March 28, 2011

TP and Monday

Today I was going to do a post about our weekend and how Grayson cried every night for 2 hours, but I decided to do a post on our great Monday! 
Lots of good news today that made me happy! 
It was a perfect Monday after our not so good weekend!  It was a tough weekend for me as a mom!  I keep thinking about doing a post about my feelings, but right now I am going to just appreciate this Monday and show you some pictures of Grayson. 

Look what Grayson found this morning... 
 
I was in his nursery putting clothes away and getting his clothes ready for the day and I walked into the hallway and found Grayson playing and having a great time with the TP!  

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved