Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Commenting Challenge

I am participating in Jenna's Commenting Challenge this week for two reasons
1.  I read so many blogs on my iPhone and because of this I cannot leave a comment so I thought it would great for me to spend time each morning before work or after work commenting on current blogs I follow or new blogs.
2.  Find new blogs to follow I have been meaning to branch out there and find new blogs and this is the perfect opportunity.

I am on day 2 of the challenge because on Monday I forgot that it started and was spending quality time with my family.  I have received some wonderful comments on my blog over the past two days and if you are new to my blog I welcome you! 

I started this blog to document our daily happenings, but than I found that my blog was an amazing support system to me when we were going through infertility.  When we were trying to have a baby I thought that I was the only one that could not get pregnant, but then I met so many others that walk this similar path and many of these people are great friends to me today.  You can read our entire journey by clicking here.  The blogging world was a great support to me during this time {you are all still supporting and loving me each day too} After 3 years of trying to have a baby and hoping, praying, and believing we were blessed with a sweet baby boy Grayson.

  So this is a small intro to who we are at Stafford Stories I try to document life with Grayson each day, I am doing the 365 day picture challenge. I do a monthly update on Grayson, which I love because I have not started his baby book after almost 14 months, but glad I have my blog to look back on.  I am working on a new series that will start next week that guest bloggers will share a day in the life of a working mom.  I do ask lots of mommy questions and try to share the comments and suggestions back to my readers and I love planning parties, decorating our home, and give ideas to friends and family. 
Thanks again for stopping by and I am off to go meet new blogs! 
Have a great week! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved