Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lots of Details

Happy Sunday Friends!

Just a friendly reminder to all moms that are doing a post for me REMEMBER to send to me today if possible if not just let me know you are going to send to me before your posting date.  I have received several the last several days and they are REALLY good! 
I can't wait to share! 

I think we FOUND two sippy cups that Grayson seems to like:
1.  Nuby 2 Handle Cup with soft spout {purchased at Walmart}
2.  Nuby No Spill Sport Sipper {purchased at Walmart} this one works great for milk because it is slim in the middle of the cup and the spout is soft like a tip of a nipple bottle. 
 
For Mother's Day this year I got these two picture frames and Chad was able to hang them up for me today.  I love them!  He got them for me at Perfect Choice in Bentonville.  I love this store!  The owner Gwen has a facebook page you should go check it out by clicking here!
Today I took Grayson to the splash park it was HOT, but if you are in the water it really is not bad at all!  We didn't last long because Grayson was more interested in walking around on the sidewalks outside of the splash park.

Grayson on the drive home
So when we got home Chad, Grayson, Bella, and I all enjoyed a Sugar free Popsicle outside in the backyard.  Bella got to enjoy one too because Grayson shared.  You will get the picture when you see the image of the two of them together! 

Last night we had friends over for dinner and I made Smores Pie and it was so good!  I found the idea on Pinterest and so glad I made it!  Everyone LOVED it!

And a final detail for today.  A few weeks ago I received this painting from Small Words Art and it is a PERFECT FINAL addition to Grayson's Nursery!  I had to share a picture so you could see the AMAZING work from KIM! 
The link will also take you to her blog with more pictures of Grayson's painting and you can see more work from Kim! 


Don't forget to stop by all next week for the WORKING MOMMY POSTS!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved