Thursday, July 21, 2011

frame a day 2011

I am really trying to catch up on photo books for Grayson this is one that is up to date.  It is the frame a day project that I started January 1st, 2011 and I have taken a picture each day.  I decided after seeing the book my sister made for her frame a day that I needed one too!  I really like how it is turning out.  Next year I hope to be better and documenting each photo in one sentence so I can remember what Grayson was doing in each picture. 
I created this book in Mixbook

| View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

*warning it is long*

If you haven't done the frame of a day project or the 365 day project you should give it a try I love seeing how much Grayson has changed just over 200 days. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved