Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It was Just a Monday

First I would like to start my post with saying thank you to all the wonderful people who left comments on my blog. It was great to read all the encouraging comments. I know that so much love and support is around me during this time. I will continue to keep you posted as your support means the world to me. Yesterday was a tough day for me as I worried all day about not being able to get pregnant. I think what made it tough was I spent the day at the office working alone with nothing to distract me like the TV or Bella. While I was at the office I had little to NO motivation to work I just wanted the day to end. Once I got home and got busy preparing dinner and taking care of Bella I was feeling much better, than Chad came home and that seemed to help. We spent the evening having dinner, taking Bella for a walk, and playing Phase 10 while we watched Dancing with the Stars. I normally do not watch DWTS, but this season is great! I absolutely love Shawn Johnson and Melissa Rycroft. I was not too excited that the judges did not care for Shawn Johnson's performance... I thought it was great and she did deserve three 10's. Unfortunately I do believe that Holly Madison and Steve-O are going to go home. They didn't do that great and are behind a bit from the other contestants. If you watch the show what do you think? Today will be a great afternoon as our friends Akshie and Tejas's from NYC are coming to Bentonville for a visit. We are going to lunch today at Abuelos. I can't wait to see her final wedding photos. So for today I am spending the morning at home working and than off to lunch with great friends. Plus tonight is ZUMBA night at the fitness center.

Thanks again to my wonderful friends for their comments it meant the world to me!

2 comments:

kuhkjhkh said...

I was upset about the Shawn's score also! I thought It was perfect for her and she looked so comfortable!
Good luck with every thing! i'm glad you're feeling better!

Veronica said...

Sounds like today is going to be a better day. Have fun with your friends!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved