Friday, March 27, 2009

Relaxation

So for the next few weeks I am making it my mission to relax. What does relaxation mean? Relaxation is the act of relaxing or the state of being relaxed. Refreshment of the body or mind. I have found a few suggestions in the state of relaxation. Relax by first relaxing your body then by creating an image that unites everything about you, your body, mind and emotions; an image that you find personally peaceful. Make the image as vivid as possible and as completely as possible be in the image. Breathe with your diaphragm and start by doing this 15-20 minutes a day. Do you have any suggestions for me on relaxation?

Here is a picture I took in Cancun Mexico in August 2008. This is the image and memory that I will focus on when trying to relax. Send me your images that you are going to use to relax. I would love to see them.

I wish you and your loved ones a Wonderful Weekend! Take a moment to relax!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like a plan to me, and girl that is what I have been doing today, relaxing! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I am so glad we have met and finally can stay in touch. I would love for us to do dinner or lunch one day! I think it would be really fun! I have been praying for your sister, and also have been praying HARD for you!! Talk to you soon! ;)

Michelle said...

Hi Melissa! I came across your blog from Kelly's Korner and your post was exactly what I needed today. Speaking of relaxing...my husband and I are going on a weekend trip to Asheville, NC to RELAX!

I enjoy reading your posts and I really like your new blog layout! Super cute! :)

-Michelle

Meredith said...

This is a very peaceful blog. Relaxation is something we do all need often.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved