Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Finally and Weekend Plans!

It is Friday and I am so glad that this is the last working day. It has been a long week and busy week for me. I had my boss in town for meetings with Walmart and it seemed like a very long week. I not only had meetings this week I had a lot of work to get done. I am still busy today, but I am looking forward to the weekend. What do you have planned for the weekend? Our weekend plans start tonight with our Friday routine of going to dinner and playing cards with our friends Kim and Brad Fisher. It is our turn to pick where to go for dinner so we are going to On the Border and than to our house to play cards. It is always a great way to start the weekend. Saturday I will start the day with going to ZUMBA class. Have you tried ZUMBA as a exercise plan? If not to all my blog friends you should try it! It is so much fun and an awesome workout. My afternoon plans consist of watching Kendall and Kelsey Fisher while their parents attend a wedding at the Glass Chapel in Bella Vista, Arkansas. It will be great fun to spend some time with the girls. For the evening I would like to go to a movie with Chad and enjoy time together. Any suggestions? Sunday we will go to church and spend the afternoon at home catching up on household duties. I hope whatever you have planned for the weekend that you enjoy each day and take a little time to relax.

Now onto a FUN topic shopping! Kelly Stamp's a fellow blogger has asked her blog friends to talk about recession shopping. I thought that I would write a few comments about where I like to shop. First I love basic items they are great to wear year after year. So for basic shopping I go to the GAP. It is a great place to get basic shirts short and long sheelve in any colors and think it can be used year after year so that is some cheap shopping. However I am a HUGE fan of TRENDS I always try to stay on top of the trends especially with seasonal colors. For trend shopping I like to go to Banana Republic, Fossil, and White House Black Market. It can be a bit more expensive, but if I cannot get a least a few seasons of wear I do not purchase. I love these stores because the clothes are high quality and last longer. Now for one of my favorite shopping stops online it is Shop It To Me,
http://www.shopittome.com/?refID=salemail This site allows you to view different sites that have AWESOME sales. My final place on the web that I would like to discuss is EYES, LIPS, FACE (E.L.F) http://www.eyeslipsface.com you can get makeup for $1.00! WOW! I have purchased several mineral products and I love it! Happy Shopping!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I need to check out ELF. I've heard about it and if I don't like the colors - hey it's just $1.
I also meant to tell you I grew up not far from Bee Branch and Blanchard springs. I've been to both a lot (not in a long time though). Glad ya'll had fun!

Ellen said...

I have never been to shop it to me... can't wait to check it out!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Thanks for the tips. I love your blog. This is my first visit.


I am new to the blog world. When you have some time, stop by for a visit.

Teresa

Emily Nicole said...

Hi There,

I just wanted to thank you for following my blog! I hope that I will encourage you in many ways and you will check it out a lot. :)

Thanks again!

Emily

Ashley said...

Melissa!!!! So glad you are on here! I didn't know you were a blogger!! So fun! ;) Glad to see you at church today, you were precious as always!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved