Sunday, March 15, 2009

Question of Fear

Is FEAR paralyzing your life? That is a great question that was discussed today in Church. I would have to be completely honest and say YES I walk in fear. Fear is with me each day, so when we discussed it today in church I felt WOW FEAR can really impact my life and not for the good. I have FEAR of not being able to fulfill my dreams of having babies in the future. Truly my FEAR might be the reason we have spent the last 2 years trying with no success. FEAR is paralyzing me in the present and it is forfeiting my future. What to do next? I need to face the future without FEAR. How am I going to do this I will do it by the power of the Holy Spirit, with the love of Jesus Christ, and with sound judgement. All and all I will put the power in God's hands and will let what happens... happen. I cannot be in control of this situation (even though I would like too) I have to let go and let GOD lead the way! I am challenging myself to do this and let go of FEAR! AS FEAR is False Evidence that Appears Real... if I continue to walk in FEAR my dreams may never come true! So if any of my blog friends have advice to give to me I open my heart to hearing from you.

3 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I love your blog. Fear is my companion all to often. I hate it....

I also have a cocker spaniel named Bella.

So we have 2 things in common....

I am new to the blog world and loving it. Stop by and visit when you have some time.

Unknown said...

Melissa, I like your site. Just want you to know that you and Chad are in our prayers. Bob and I too, had problems conceiving.To make a long story short, Gavin and Faith Ann are both stories of prayer. God doesn't always answer the way we want Him to or in the time frame that we want Him too. And I don't have an answer to why that is that way, other than to build faith and character possibly. But I do have my own story to encourage you with, if you would ever want to hear it. Keep praying, and believing. Thanks for sharing. Shelia

Montana moves to Texas said...

I will be praying for you and with you through your fear! 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not give us a spirit of fear but of power and love and discipline.
Check out Hebrews 10:22-24,32-39 I was at a Beth Moore conference where she talked on these verses.
Also remember Hebrews 11:1 Now faith isthe assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
Keep your faith, hang in there!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved