1. Amie's Ultrasound Results - Thursday March 26th is the big day - what will the doctor's tell her?
2. Dentist Appointment - Thursday morning - I hope it goes well and NO cavities and I get a GOOD Report from the dentist!
3. Chad's Dad is having surgery on Saturday to remove cancer from his tongue - WE are both waiting to hear the GREAT NEWS that they got everything this time.
4. My Mom is having surgery on April 1st... yes April Fool's Day... she is having her tonsils removed... OUCH - Everything will go well and she will take care of herself! (Right Mom?)
5. Chad is running in the Hogeye Marthon on April 5th - I am waiting for this day as Chad is so excited and I can't wait to cheer him on... Go Chad Go!
6. Amie and Brian Hansen's son Aidan turns 3 on April 15th - I am waiting for this day as I am so excited to see him! He has changed so much and he loves his AuntieLissa!
7. May 5th - Amie and Brian's Baby is Due - I can't wait to meet my new nephew and see how Aidan likes his new baby brother.
8. July 29th - Two exciting events... Amie and I (we are twins) are turning the BIG 30 plus our little sister Jessyca is due with her baby girl Marley - I especially can't wait to see how Jessyca reacts to being a mommy.
9. So for now that is what I am waiting for!
10. But what I am really waiting for is to hear the news that Chad and I are pregnant... that would be great to hear... all I can do for now is just HOPE and PRAY that we will get the NEWS we are hoping for in the next few months...
What are you Waiting For in your life? I would love to hear your stories... Waiting for things my seem overwhelming but it does give me something to look forward too. Share your stories and I will Hope and Pray for you and your loved ones...