Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Must Tell Jesus and Encouraging One Another

Today was a busy Sunday! First Church, Clean House, and go to Addison's 2nd Birthday Party. It was a great day and I would like to share with you my thoughts from chruch service.
Today at church I was so moved by the song I Must Tell Jesus. It really spoke to me today.
Here are the lyrics to the song:
I must tell Jesus all of my trials, I cannot bear these burdens alone; In my distress He kindly will help me, He ever loves and cares for His own.
Refrain: I must tell Jesus! I must tell Jesus! I cannot bear my burdens alone; I must tell Jesus! I must tell Jesus! Jesus can help me, Jesus alone.
I must tell Jesus all of my troubles, He is a kind, compassionate Friend; If I but ask Him He will deliver, Make of my troubles quickly an end.
Tempted and tried I need a great Savior, One who can help my burdens to bear; I must tell Jesus, I must tell Jesus: He all my cares and sorrows will share.
What must I do when worldliness calls me? What must I do when tempted to sin? I must tell Jesus, and He will help me Over the world the vict’ry to win.
I think we all have burdens in life and worries that when the choir sung this song it made me cry and realize that sharing your deepest feelings to Jesus might help me in these times of hurt. My heart is heavy with worries and sadness and I am reaching out starting today to Jesus for support and guideness.
Today was a touching day of words for me, Pastor Ronnie Floyd discussed Encouraging One Another. Encouraging can be encouraging others or receiving encouragement. I will spend the week focusing on encouraging others in my life, by walking with them, standing with, them and doing what is best for others. I encourage each of you reading to find ways during the week to encourage others in your life. It will amaze you how many people need courage and encouragement in life. I wanted to take the time today to share my thoughts about lessons I have learned today.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love that song too Melissa!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved