Monday, March 2, 2009

Gazillion Bubbles... and what will be of the Bachelor...


Most of you know that I work for a toy company called Funrise Toys. They are starting the Ultimate Gazillion Bubble Photo Contest. It will run through July 20, 2009. So to all my friends and family if your kids or dogs LOVE playing with bubbles, take pictures or video and submit it at the following link... www.funrise.com/photocontest/


So now let's discuss the Bachelor! Should Jason pick Melissa or Molly? I think that the BEST Girl for him is Melissa! I have loved them as a couple from the beginning! I am so excited to see the show tonight. So what I really think is going to happen is DeAnna will come and speak with Jason and he will tell her that it is too late! DeAnna will be heart broken and Jason is such a nice guy that it will upset him... that is why he is crying on the preview. He will ask Melissa to marry him, but he wants to do it the Gentlemen way and ask Melissa's parents for permission. They will have a private moment without camera's and Jason and Melissa will be engaged! YEAH! I hope I am right! Enjoy the show!

Jason pick Melissa...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am not watching it right now since Aidan is watching cartoons. I will just watch it later when he is asleep. It will be interesting to see whom he picks. I just hope he is happy, I hope they post the last show on the internet so I can watch it. I can't record to programs at once. I am recording our 2 hour 24 show that Brian and I love to watch. Talk to you later. Love you, Amie

Kelly said...

LOve the bachelor and I love melissa.
But my mom is here with us tonight and she and Scott have overruled me and are watching "24" instead. So I have to wait until later to find out who he picks!

Sharmin said...

Hi, I found your blog from Kelly's and have really enjoyed it. I had to laugh when I saw the Gazillion Bubbles logo, we have the HUGE economy size in the laundry room and refill the little jars from that. I even did a scrapbook layout of my little cowboy blowing bubbles last summer. We love bubbles at our house.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved