Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bella Merry Christmas and WINNER!

Bella wishes all of you a Merry Christmas!  Isn't this the cutest picture! 

So I am having to ANNOUNCE the WINNER of the Chris Tomlin Christmas CD early as our plans have changed and we have to head to South Dakota tonight. 
With the help of Random.Org the Winner is...
Comment 34
Samantha you have WON!  If I don't hear from you in the next 48 hours I will draw for another winner!  Please email your home address @ mlstafford26@yahoo.com and I will get your CD in the mail over the holiday break! 
Congrats Samantha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture and it is so neat that you are doing giveaways!!! Love you

Kelly said...

HOW cute

Jess :) said...

YAY!! I'm glad you're coming early! :) Hopefully Amie talked you into that!! ;) Safe travels...I'll maybe talk with you while your on the road!

emily said...

Your dog is adorable!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved