Thursday, December 3, 2009

Great Girly Gift Ideas

One of my favorite boutiques in NWA is Perfect Choice. Some of my favorite items to shop for are Jewelry, Scarves, Tano Purses, Hobo Wallets, and Home Decor. If you live here I suggest you stop by and take a look at this store. You will fall in LOVE! I did some shopping there yesterday afternoon and if you follow me on Twitter (MelissaStories) I showed the items I purchased. They are amazing and I may wear one for our pictures this Saturday. I also need to share with you that the prices are very reasonable. So go shopping and have fun! One last comment is that they have AMAZING Christmas Trees!
Location of Perfect Choice:
1406 South Walton Blvd
Bentonville, AR 72712
(The store is located across the street from Panera and Starbucks)
If you are on Twitter you can follow Perfect Choice @ perfectchoice


If you are looking for a great place to get gift cards you can go to KNWA homepage and go to Santa Saver and you can purchase 2 $25.00 gift cards for $25.00 WOW what a DEAL!

8 comments:

Kaylan said...

LOVE the necklaces!!! I am SO LOVING the black one!! I wish I lived closer!!! Do they have anything online? Thanks for the idea on the gift card!

jules said...

I love the purple one. Too bad they don't have a store up here in Wisconsin....

Erin Branscom said...

Hey Melissa, you are a winner of a giveaway at my blog! :) email me your info at erin.branscom@gmail.com

Kim at Scarlett Boutique said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE Perfect Choice! I just got the most gorgeous fluer-de-lis bracelet there plus three scarves! I am so addicted!

Kelly said...

very cute!!! love them

Kelsey said...

Super cute!!! Good to know where to find great girly stuff here in NWA!!

Jenna said...

I love PC too! (I didn't know you were in NWA!)

Mommyto3andahusky said...

Hey, you are a winner over at my blog! I have been trying to get ahold of you to tell you! :) Please email me at erin.branscom@gmail.com by Sunday evening or I will have to choose another winner. Thanks!! :) Erin

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved