Thursday, December 31, 2009

A look back and A look forward!

Happy New Year's Eve to all my blogging friends! Please note that there will not be any photos in this post as we are traveling. I hope today will be a day where you can reflect back on the year and see all the wonderful moments you have been given. I know I am doing this today and feeling blessed. It was in fact one of the toughest years for me, but without the trials I had I would not be the person I am. I believe that God put people in my life for so many reasons this year. I don't think I could have gotten through the months of fertility treatments without Chad, my family, and friends. I am thankful for all the new friendships and blogging friends I have met over this past year. I have become a stronger person because of the role models that surrounded me. I feel blessed that going into 2010 I have some great friends and family to be there for me for the greatest gift I recieved this year, our baby. The most important blessing I have recieved this year was my relationship with God has changed and developed into something so great and powerful that I don't want to let it go. Walking in faith and believing in his word has done such amazing things for me this past year and I hope it continues. My relationship with Chad is much better and our marriage has a strong base to bring a child into it and for this I am forever grateful. My only New Year's Resolution is to be a better Christian and focus more on God and his Glory.
I am excited to see what 2010 brings for my family and I know it will be the BEST year! I wish that 2010 will be the year for all the couples that are facing infertility will recieve the gift of a child or children. May God Bless you all this year! With BIG hugs I hope you have a great New Year's Eve!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Lauren said...

You have got to be excited celebrating a New Year knowing that by this time next year you’ll have a sweet baby!!!! :) Happy New Year!

Summer said...

Here's to a perfect 10 (2010) to you and yours Melissa! How great and exciting for you to know that in just 5 or so more months you are going to have a precious baby!! I am thrilled for you!
Summer :0)

Kelly said...

Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family

Ashley said...

I love you so much friend!!!! This post made me cry! I am so glad that we have you guys as close friends.. .you both are great people! I can't wait to walk through life with you in 2010 with baby Stafford! I KNEW this was going to be your year!!!! ;)

XOXOXOXOXO!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years to you both!!!! This year is going to be so amazing for the two of you. I look forward to seeing you grow as parents. Love to you both.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved