Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cold Weather + Love = Wonderful Memories

Chad and I decided that we would do one final professional photo shoot this Christmas with our first baby girl Bella.  Most of you know about the photo shoot because I asked for advise on what to wear.  I was going to wear a sweater dress, tights, and boots, however it didn't work out.  It was a cold day, but lots of Love was in the air!  Here is a sneak peek...I can't wait to see all of them and decide on a Christmas card! 
Photos were taken by Lauren Ames.  She is amazing and is great to work with!  Thanks Lauren for creating wonderful memories for us and being so patient with our dog.  We love the photos!
Go check out her work on here!

20 comments:

Christa said...

SO cute..love them!!! :)

Paige said...

So sweet & beautiful! They look amazing!

Summer said...

The pictures are fabulous! I like your choice on the outfit!! Very cute!! Bella looks sooo cute in that pic!!
Summer :0)

Kelley said...

They are all cute but the last one is breathtaking. And look at the bottom of Chad's shoes!! How cool! I remember you mentioning how much he loves shoes. (I think?) That is great.

Cherit said...

Wonderful pictures!!

Natalie said...

The pictures are so fabulous! She did such an amazing job, Super cute ;)

Michelle said...

Awesome pictures. I really love the last one. :)

Anonymous said...

love them all, can't wait to see more and have one in my house

The Whites said...

your photos are beautiful!

Larissa said...

Fabulous pictures!!!

Rachel H. said...

Great pictures...I can't wait to see more and see what you decided for your Christmas card. So cute! :)

Kami said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I just love them.

Kami

Kubin's said...

How cute are you! Love the outfit you chose!
Christie

Cori said...

I love those! And what a beautiful dog.

Crystal said...

Great pictures!!!

The Pifer's said...

I love these!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Melissa, that last picture is just lovely. It warms my heart on this chilly day to see that God is bringing this baby into a home filled with so much love already. Beautiful pictures!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, your picture are just adorable!!! I love them! I want one! ;)

Lesli said...

Your pictures are beautiful!! I love them all!!

Melissa said...

LOVE your photos. like, adore them! fantastic job.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved