Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blessed to Be Friends

I love this picture of Harper and I.  She would not look at her mommy!

Today I was blessed to have lunch with this sweet girl and her mommy!  I just love this family and the friendship we have created over the past year!  Thanks Kelly and Harper for the lunch date!  I look forward to this summer when we can have play dates. 
I love all my friends and cherish each of them for different reasons.  I love when you can pick up where you left off with friends and there is no stress in the friendship.  This is my favorite type of friendship and I feel blessed to have some of these relationships here in Arkansas, as well as, South Dakota and Montana. 
Friends are Amazing!

I did a Week 19 Pregnancy Post below if you would like to see how I am doing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable pic Melissa! :-)
My new blog is http://thestoryofusblog.blogspot.com/
I decided to do a family blog for us insad of just me...hope you will still follow!
Amy (always amy-previous blog)

Lianna Knight said...

How sweet!!! Pretty soon you'll have another precious baby looking at you like that too :)

Kelly said...

Harper just thought you were so pretty!
You are sweet - I loved lunch! CAN'T wait for the 9th!!!

Lauren said...

Precious picture!!!!!! :) So glad you had a wondeful lunch with those two sweet girls!!!!

Anonymous said...

love love the picture of you two together!!!!! I am so glad that you have Kelly's friendship in your life that can uplift you and support you through this amazing journey you are on. Love you always.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

cute, cute picture.....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved