Monday, December 14, 2009

The Nester Christmas Tour of Homes



Hello!  Welcome to the Stafford Christmas Home!  I am excited to share our home with all of you.  I love the Christmas season and all the decorations I have in our home.  We only have one tree, but I do have Christmas decor throughout our home.  Our color theme is Red and Orange and I just LOVE IT!  So step inside our front door and take a look...

From our Front Door looking into our Living Room
Our 2009 Christmas Tree - click the picture to see all the detail!
Close Up of Our Tree
I just love the larger christmas balls on the tree!
Our Christmas Topper
Our fireplace mantal with stockings from Ballard Designs
Above three pictures are of our decor in the kitchen area!
Formal Dining Area!  Don't you just love the stockings hanging from the chairs?
Our Buffet Table with our Let Snow Decor!
Glass Christmas Balls on Formal Dining Table
Peacock Feather Trees
Three Glass Trees by the Front Door



I have had a few questions on where I got our Christmas Decorations throughout our home and most of our decor came from local boutiques in NWA.  If you live here or plan to visit some day here are the stores:
Perfect Choice
Sign Sealed and Delivered
Purple Armadillo
Hobby Lobby
Pottery Barn



I hope you enjoyed my Christmas Tour!  Don't forget to stop by the rest of the homes at The Nester Christmas Tour!

15 comments:

B. said...

Beautiful! Love that wreath on front door! AND your front door! AND beautiful tree!

A Stable Beginning said...

Everything is just beautiful, you have a lovely home. Love your tree. Congratulations on your miracle baby. Thanks for sharing.
Merry Christmas!

Jodi Nelson said...

Everything is stunning! I love it. ;o) Thanks for sharing.

Girl with the Curlz said...

I love it all. So cute!! Those stockings are adorable on the back of your chairs.

Jillian said...

It is all beautiful!! And I am hoping that hobby lobby has those beads because that is the only store beside pottery barn by me:)

K Mommy said...

Love the red and orange! Too cute!!!

The Mrs said...

It's beautiful! I think my favorite is the stockings on the chairs in the dining room!!! I looove those!

Kelly’s Korner said...

You should be on the tour of homes! Your house looks GORGEOUS!!!!! I LOVE the wreaths on the outside of your house and everything inside is perfect!!!

Crystal said...

I love your taste in decorating! Your house looks great decorated for Christmas!

Kelly said...

everything looks so beautiful!!!! very nice

Katie said...

Those big balls on your tree look really good. I need to keep that idea in mind! And the stockings on your chair look so cute!
Thanks for sharing.

Lianna Knight said...

So beautiful!!

Merry Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

I love your Santa picture....that is a Santa picture, right? :) I am a sucker for an old fashioned painting or picture of Santa Clause. Every year I search high and low for the perfect gift wrap with Santa on it. I still haven't found it this year.

Thank you for sharing your home, Melissa. It is truly beautiful!

Kelley said...

very nice!!! I like your dark rug in the dining room. Was that from Target? I'm looking at one at Target like that.

Christa said...

Your house and decorations are beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved