Friday, December 4, 2009

A Stafford Christmas

Merry Christmas to All! I have been waiting to show all of you my Christmas Tree and today is finally the day At Show Us How You Live Christmas Tree Edition @ Kelly's Korner. So don't forget to stop by Kelly's blog and see all the beautiful trees! We only have ONE tree. I have a lot of friends around here that put several trees up and I think it is great and all the trees are so beautiful, however I don't think Chad will allow another tree to go up in our house. Maybe I will try for next year. I love our tree we have had the same color scheme for the past 4 years and it does not get old. Our tree is 9 feet and it is Red and Orange with TONS of sparkle! I just love the sparkle and I look forward to showing you the rest of our Christmas decorations next week. For now I hope you enjoy our tree as much as we do! I look forward to getting TONS of ideas from other's that link up to Kelly's blog. Have a great weekend everyone!

28 comments:

Jess :) said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I could come see it in person! :)

Lianna Knight said...

I LOVE your tree topper!!!So So beautiful!!!

The Whites said...

Your tree is beautiful!!

Jennifer said...

I love the huge ornaments that you have hanging!

Kami said...

Oh, I am so jealous!!! I wish I had an artistic bone in my body. Your tree is beautiful!! I can't wait to see the other decorations!

Kami

Jennifer said...

I LOVE your tree! It is beautiful! Can't wait to see the other decorations next week!

Jillian said...

LOVE it!! Your tree is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Unknown said...

beautiful!! i want to see more! your decor is awesome. pictures of your mantel please!!!!! congrats on baby on the way!

Always a Southern Girl said...

What a beautiful tree! Love it!

Cori said...

Wow, that is really pretty!

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Wow, gorgeous tree! And CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Summer said...

I love your tree topper! Your tree is soooo gorgeous!!
Summer :0)

Karen At Home Blog said...

It looks great, you have such great taste in home decor!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the tree and especially where you placed it this year! Take care and look forward to many more happy posts!!! Love you always!

Meg said...

Fabulous tree and congrats on the new addition!

Bonita said...

Where did you get your tree topper? I have never seen a topper like that..
I may end up having to make one.

The Mrs said...

I love the sparkles!! and the tree topper!! It looks awesome!! :) Great Job!! Glad to see on your twitter that the appt went well today!!! Can't wait to see the rest of your decorations!

Jill said...

Found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I LOVE your tree! I never would've thought to put red and orange together on a tree but I absolutely LOVE it! Best wishes on your pregnancy! Jill

Crystal said...

I love your tree and the topper! Where did you get the topper?

Jodee said...

I also love your tree! I especially love the orange color!

Also, congrats on your pregnancy!

Christa said...

Love your tree...it is beautiful!!!

Jenna said...

Beautiful tree!!!

Michele said...

your tree is stunning! I have tree-envy for sure!

Crystal Renee said...

I love your tree. I am a lurker, and have decided to comment. I am so happy for you guys about the pregnancy as well :)

Emily Arrison said...

I love your pops of red with the large ornaments!

- Emily
www.timelesspaper.com/blog

Rachel H. said...

Gorgeous tree...I LOVE it! :)

emily said...

Beautiful!!

Tara Gibson said...

gorgeous!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved