Monday, February 13, 2012

Canvas Prints

Just a quick post

I forgot to answer a comment I received a few days ago...
I tried to reach out to this person by email, but could not find your email address so I am hoping you will read this post today!

The canvas prints that you see in my house are from
Canvas on Demand and most/all of the time I usually purchase a great deal that is featured on Groupon. 
Today you can get a great deal so check it out here!
It is a $45 for ONE 16X20 Gallery-Wrapped Canvas including Shipping and Handling it is an original value of $126.95
this deal ends today so make sure you check it out!

I was not asked to promote this company someone just asked me a question and I thought that I would share it with all of you.
Happy Monday!

It is snowing here today so soon we are bundling up and going to experience the 1st snow fall of 2012. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved