Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Flashback

Friday Flashback

Grayson moments after being born

and today



As we wait for the sweet arrival of Crew I often wonder what he will look like.  What features will he have, will he have hair and if so will it be dark or light.  I just can't wait to hold and love on another boy.  I love all three of my boys and feel blessed every day I get to spend with them.

I was on pinterest yesterday morning early and pinned this item:
the link goes to this blog and it was a great read so I thought that I would share!
Happy Friday and have a BEAUTIFUL weekend!

1 comment:

Jill said...

My new baby is 7 weeks old, and I love this - thanks for sharing!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved