Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy 21 Months Grayson

Happy 21 Months Grayson!

I am SO LATE in getting this post completed!  I had help with pictures this month thanks to Chad being home and also I am really working on using the manual mode on my camera {thanks Amie for all your help}.  Which really does help with not having the flash go off after each picture.  Typically Grayson will take one picture and then want to see the picture or play with the flash. So taking pictures with my big camera is a chore.  

I feel as if Grayson has changed so much this month and I love seeing his little personality shine!  I think my favorite thing that he does is talk and when he is running around our house playing. 
He is so much fun and full of so much energy!  


I forgot to include this new thing Grayson does... he shakes his head no at EVERYTHING!  

2 comments:

Amy said...

These are such great pictures of Grayson! He's such a cutie! Thats great that he sleeps so long each night!

Melissa E. said...

Wow G is getting so big! I love this way of documenting all these wonderful details. I can't believe 5 years have gone by with my first daughter and I can't remember so many of these little things. I need to work with my photo program a little more to get better at things like this. Your a great mom! On another note -I was going to get an Erin Condren Planner since I managed to double book play dates last week. Its time to get organized. Some where I read they are a little bigger. How big is yours? I want to make sure it fits in my purse! Congratulations on your baby! I can't wait to see his little face when he arrives. Prayers for a great delivery! Caio from Montana!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved