Friday, February 10, 2012

Show Us Your Life - Working Moms

Kelly at Kelly's Korner is hosting
so I thought I would link up this week!

As many of you know I am a working mom.  Grayson goes to school everyday of the week and most Fridays I am able to keep him home and be just a mommy.  I treasure those days with Grayson!
I am trying to spend every moment with him on those Fridays as we only have about 5 more Fridays or less before Crew is here and than my time will be divided. 

I did a working mom post on my blog this past summer as well as I did a organization post that might interest working moms too.


Here is the link to the working mommy post I wrote in July

and the

my organization tips post I wrote this past January


Thanks Kelly for supporting all moms!!!! 

I look forward to checking out all the working mommy posts today on Kelly's blog!

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I found you from Kelly's Korner. I just finished reading your working mom post from July. I absolutely would not be able to work without wonderful help from my husband and maintaining a routine! Love your blog and look forward to following along.

Also, your maternity pics in your header are GORGEOUS!

Sonya said...

I am also a working mom. I am glad that Kelly is giving us a chance to connect!

Ashley said...

Great post!!! You have it together and that's why I love u!!!! So glad we are friends! :))) I cherish our friendship!!!

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

Stopping in from the blog hop. Hi!

Kim said...

Hi Melissa. I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I'm a working momma and recently switched to taking Fridays off too. Days off with your kids are treasures :) Bless the remainder of your pregnancy - such a joyous time.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved